International Blue Crescent is intensifying the relief activities for the Syrian refugees in Turkey and Internally Displaced Persons inside Syria.
By last month International Blue Crescent is implementing the following projects:
- Psycosocial centers in Kilis where 1600 Syrian children get education and treatment.
- Sharing management costs through intensives to teachers and undertaking running costs of Syrian School in Kilis. More than 1500 children benefiting.
- Distribution of winterization clothes and blankets to 2000 Syrian refugee families in Kilis.
- Delivery and distribution of food packages to 750 families in the Syrian side of the border on monthly basis.
- Distribution of baby food to 500 infants on monthly basis in Syrian side of border.
- Delivery and distribution of 20500 winterization kits in North Syria
- Distribution of 1000 stoves,4000 blankets to IDP families around Damascus
- Distribution of 100 lt fuel for 1000 families around Damascus
- Distribution of hygiene kits to 1000 families on monthly basis in Damascus governorate.
International Blue Crescent has signed an agreement with UNHCR to identify the status and needs of refugee families around Kilis,Gaziantep and Kahramanmaras In addition to these activities International Blue Crescent is campaigning for the needs of more Syrian IDP in Damascus Hama and Homs, as food and baby food, hygiene packages and children psycosoical treatment.